Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Day 21 - Hair, wine, and bronchitis

It turned out that my Ebola was actually BRONCHITIS. My poor bronchi had the ITIS. My doctor put me on the exotic ZPAK of antibiotics (made in Croatia, of all places) and also gave me some sweet cough suppressants (which I really think were expensive Vitamin D capsules). Also, fun fact ... if you come into the clinic with a COUGH .. they make you wear a mask the whole time. It was glorious.

REALLY? I have to wear this?? WTF.

I just pretended that I was Bane from Batman the whole time and scared small children.

Also ... in other news I had my hair cut. And ... I mostly hate it. I would like to share with you my conversation via text with my sister.

Me: 


Me: This just in. Stupid hair. News at 11.

My sister: Okay now send me a picture without that face. Do you like it? Do you think it is awesome?

Me: I hate it.  I can't send you a picture without making a face. IT WOULD BE A LIE.

My sister: I can't really judge it with that face.

Me: I call this hair "the boner killah". There. I'm sending you a different picture. I'm picturing murdering the hair stylist.

Me: Maybe I just hate my face? I CAN'T SEPARATE ALL THE HATRED.

My sister: I don't have a revised picture yet.

Me: LOL. It is still sending. It broke the internet.

My sister: Oh stop it

Me: 


My sister: I think you are being silly. It looks fine.

Me: No it is gross. I need a bag for my head.


My sister: You are being ridiculous.

AND SCENE ...**edited for clarity and moar pictures of bad hair**

Let's see. I'm pretty much dying for a glass of wine because it is practically summer, I work at a frickin' winery, and I'm in WINE CLASS (BTW, I am ACING BECAUSE I AM AWESOME).

Other than that ... all is well ... eating all according to Whole 30 and trying to sweat every so often. It is also getting much more better now that the meds have kicked the crap out of my lungs.

LE SIGH

SOON.

No comments:

Post a Comment