Friday, May 2, 2014

Day 9 -- I'm boring

It's been both and awesome week and a kind of lame week.

Awesome: Foods and workouts have been relatively on schedule. I was introduced to the magic of kettlebells and I kinda love them. I moved approximately 80 cases of wine into storage and survived. Oh yes, and I actually started at the winery. I poured wine and everything.

Not our wine ... but imagine a couple of these bad boys.  Each case weighs about 40 pounds.
Lame: I AM STILL SICK. Seriously, I've been sick for a month now. It's a serious buzzkill. I keep saying that I am going to go to the doctor if I'm not feeling better ... and then I keep thinking that this stupid cold/flu/bronchitis/cough/ebola is going to go away.

Basically me with Ebola.
I know, I know .... I should just get my butt to urgent care or to my doctor and get checked out. But ... meh. I REALLY don't want to go. WAAAAAHHHHH.

Also, I REALLY WANT BOOZE. And working at the winery doesn't really help. =)

Yesterday it was warm  and all I wanted at the end of my long day was a nice Pinot Gris. And cheese.

Honestly, those are the two things that I miss. CHEESE and WINE.

WANT. SO. BAD. RIGHT. MEOW.
Le sigh. Anyhow. This weekend I'm going to be at the winery for Passport. I'm having Linner with a friend and going to rehearsal ... so it will be action packed!




No comments:

Post a Comment