Thursday, May 22, 2014

Day 29 - Holy crap!

Well, look at that. It is day 29! My, how time flies.

For a normal human being, this would mean that I would be spending my Memorial Day weekend blissfully sipping my beloved wine and demolishing trays of sushi that would make Godzilla jealous.

I dream of this BOAT OF SUSHI happening to my face.
But am I normal? NO. I AM JEN. And obvi, not TEH normal. In fact, I'm probably a bit CRAY.

I have like ... 40 MOAR days of this nonsense. FOR. REAL. I told Nate that the 4th of July is probably going to involve mass quantities of sushi, wine, and for some reason: SMORES. In fact, I might need multiple sushi trips. =)

Oddly enough, I have zero cravings for bread or pizza. I used to be someone who could eat pizza (or a sandwich) every day, ALL DAY, forever and ever, AMEN. But now ... I just want the wine and the raw fish with SUGAR RICE. WHAT TEH F IS WRONG WITH ME?

Also, in the list of WHAT TEH F IS WRONG WITH ME:

  • I've been seriously considering wearing clothing that is WHITE. Like the color ... like white clothing on my body. The last time I wore white was my wedding 10 years ago .. and that was vaguely under protest. I actually touched and considering trying on a WHITE FLOWY SKIRT. 
  • I work out about 6 hours a week now. WUT?
  • I enjoy squats and kettleball. DOUBLE WUT?
  • I'm starting up Tango lessons again. WHO ARE YOU?
  • I can lift cases of wine like they are nothing. WITHOUT WHINING. 
  • I'm starting to carry cash on a regular basis. (Cash tips from work!)
WHO. ARE. YOUUUUUUU?????
I know. It's weird. Especially the WHITE CLOTHING thing. I don't even know ....as my sister once remarked:

"Jen, you could find the GOTH section in an Eddie Bauer."

True. That.

Upcoming: Jen gets new acting shots in a week or so (let me know if you want your signed 8x10). Jen goes to Spokanistan. Jen starts tango again. STAY TUNED.

No comments:

Post a Comment