Monday, April 28, 2014

Day 3, 4, 5: The days all run together ...

Strap in, it's going to be a wild ride up in here.

Day 3: I woke up feeling PRETTY DAMN SORE from hippy yoga. Mostly my quads ... to the point where having a cat accidentally jump on my lap made me cry like a ... well ....



I then made the mistake of saying "Sure, why not?" to intense radiation to my face skins (I AM VAIN. DO NOT JUDGE ME.). I have done lasers and acids and sandblasting to my face before .. so I thought no big whoop to bipolar radiation ultra face reshaping cookery. It was like having the WORST sunburn of your life .. but with a neat checker pattern. I spent the rest of Saturday with an ice pack to my face and warning the cats to stay away from my quads.

Oh. And I think hippie yoga reactivated my lingering cold/allerigies/ebola/death rattle.

Imagine this + grid/waffle pattern + snot + aching quads = Saturday
Day 4: I basically spent most of Sunday curled up on our coach reading trashy novels. BECAUSE. EBOLA GOO. I did venture to my friend's house to read a play .. but that seriously was the bulk of my activity. Oh and the sorenessss ...

FOR. REAL.
Day 5: Today, has been a pretty easy day. I spied on my across-the-street neighbor dancing for his baby in the garage in a way that can only be explained via this gif:



It was pretty adorable. The cats spent most of the day sleeping or begging for treats. I did a bunch of house chores, worked out ... nothing very exciting. My face is much less red ... but the texture ... it feels like LIZARD SKIN. It's gross.

Onwards and upwards. Hopefully, with 100% less pain/ebola/lizard skins.

1 comment: