Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Day 18: The Day I Spat at My Desk

Today, I have spat at my desk.

Well, not AT my desk ... whilst seated at my work station.

The deets:

I ambled to the fridge and got a Talking Rain. They are delicious, carbonated waters ... sans any artificial ingredients. They look like this:
My favorite is the Peach/Nectarine but we were out of them.
I take my tasty beverage back to my desk and pop that top. Take a swig. And ... this is ... NOT Talking Rain. AT. ALL.

IT IS FRESCA.
OMG NOOOOOOOOOOO
I have HORROR in my mouth. I scan for a receptacle and EXPECTORATE the FRESCA into half full (cold coffee) cup. YOU SHALL NOT PASS, FRESCA! ( OMG SO FUCKING GROSS.)
This is strangely accurate. I'm very pale.
Then I have to take my SPIT CUP to the kitchen. I'm seriously giving myself the HEAVES just talking about this nonsense.

The point being ... I WILL NOT BE DEFEATED. By Fresca, by outings, by HATERSS, by whatever ...

Now ... here is a cute koala:



No comments:

Post a Comment