Monday, August 19, 2013

Day 5: Keep on Keepin' On

Hiyas. Sorry, I've been away from the computer. I have to do these silly walks (DEATH MARCHES) that are taking up my valuable TV/MOVIE/XBOX/READING/COMPUTER times.

And all the yogas. Of course.

The count so far:

Day 1, 8/14: 7531
Day 2, 8/15: 7703
Day 3, 8/16: 8004
Day 4, 8/17: 7601
Day 5, 8/18: 7734

Believe me. There were a couple of times where I just did not want to go on a walk to get my steps. But I did it anyway. Because I fear the shaming of the internet. I also strive to be a person who keeps their promises, at least to other people. I'm horrible about keeping promises to myself. FYI.

OH! In Rodney news. On Day 3 he had ANOTHER GIRL IN THE VIDEO. I was like ... oh come on .. RODNEY! THIS IS OUR SPECIAL TIME!!!

I guess it's his wife. Whatever.
HE was like all: Jen, this super bendy girl is going to show you how to do stuff and I'm going to talk you thru it all. Don't be scared. This is natural. This is how humans ARE. Humans do yoga together.

So ... in the name of experimentation ... I went along with it. It's not my favorite .. but I love my Rodney and want to keep him happy.

ALSO ALSO: I'm still (STILL!) doing the Whole 30 (now Whole 44). Nothing SUPER magical is happening except the need for new clothessss and my blood sugar is approaching perfection. You know. Nothing much.

All right. I gots to get to stepping. PEACE!

1 comment:

  1. Some of my tricks to get more steps...

    Walk around while talking on the phone (but who does that now?)
    Walk back & forth while waiting at the bust stop
    Walk to the next bus stop

    Yeah. I'm pretty sure you've already figured this out. :)

    ReplyDelete