Friday, August 16, 2013

Day 2: MOAR BETTAH

Day 2 gave me 7703 steps. A little jaunt at lunch and once around the parking garage got me in a good place where I only needed a nice stroll after dinner to get me to the promise land.

I did however sustain an injury.

I have a mosquito bite on my upper butt. Of course, this begs the question ... how did the aforementioned winged insect get into my pants? It's not like I was rocking a belly shirt and some hip huggers. I was wearing properly fitting jeans and a standard torso cover. How did it get in there? Did it wriggle into my jeans and then stop randomly to bite me and then wriggle back out? Why didn't I notice this? Did it die IN my pants?

I only have one answer that makes sense:

THEY HAVE MAGICAL PANTS-INVADING TECHNOLOGY.

Not my mosquito. Not my butt.
In yoga news, Rodney was kind to me and my injury. He said that we should do some "restorative" yoga. Basically, lots of rolling around on the floor and concentrating on "letting the weight of my body sink into the earth."

While it was nice before bed ... it was a little too ... low impact. Even Winston left me ... and he never quits a workout session. I'm going to try something more beefy for tonight's session. I hope Rodney is ready.

WEEKEND, HO!

No comments:

Post a Comment