Friday, July 26, 2013

Day 20: Descent into Weekend: Part Deux: The Reckoning

Can you believe it? 20 DAYS!!!!

DAMN STRAIGHT.
As previously mentioned, often times weekends can be my downfall. However, the upcoming weekend is PACKED full of tasks and things to do ... so I'm not super worried.

Saturday:

  • Breakfast with a friend
  • Acupuncture
  • Creative meeting with my collaboration partner on a theater/art piece we are working upon (codename: SLUTTY PERIOD PROJECT)
  • Errands
Sunday:
I am MOST looking forward to SLEEPING and acupuncture. I will submit that acupuncture is just like sleeping except you have needles in your face.

Except I mostly get them in my back, legs, forehead, and EARS!
Hopefully your weekend will be stellar too! And maybe less needle-ish.

No comments:

Post a Comment