Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Day 11: I have emerged ... VICTORIOUS

Today I have been presented with:

  • Top Pot Donuts
  • Cheese (OMG all SORT OF DELICIOUS CHEESES)
  • Appetizers
  • German Brats
  • and of course ... ALL OF THE BOOZES (including my own personal bottle of Veuve)
Popping bottles in the G6.
And then add a bunch of unpleasant emotions, stress, and having to meet new people in a semi-awkward social situation. Did I falter? Did I fail? Did I despair? DID I HAVE TO SHANK BITCHES???? NO! 
Victory or Death, motherfucker.
Yeah. That's right. AWWWWWW YEAH.  I was once again victorious. And frankly, I really didn't feel left out of all the stuff that was happening around me. I just clutched my sparkling water and smiled at people. I SMILED AT PEOPLE. 

And now, I have meatballs and homemade mayo waiting at home for me to feast upon! Thank the universe for a husband that can cook (and likes it!).

BTW: I heard this on the radio which I thought was amusing:

No comments:

Post a Comment