Thursday, April 24, 2014

OHAI

Soooo. About that. Last time I posted it WAS AUGUST. AUGUST. OF LAST YEAR. 2013.

Entirely unacceptable.

Y'all ... SO much has happened. SO. MUCH.


Bullet points:

  • I spent A LOT OF TIME working or traveling for work Nov - March
  • In January, I signed up for this awesome program called Precision Nutrition (PN).
  • I said "HASTA LA VISTA" to my awesome job on March 28th 
  • For the last 4 weeks I've been traveling to exotic locales (Spokane! Tucson! West Seattle!), going to classes, working on house projects, going on auditions, working on my 101 in 1001, annoying my cats, etc.
With all this "free time" I started thinking about my sad and lonely blog and my Whole 30 challenge last summer. And I thought .... why not give it another whirl? You know ... for fun!

ARE YOU EXCITED??? ZOMG!

And then I thought ... why not make this interesting? Why not try going for 60 days? Or hell ... why not try for ... I don't know .... THE FOURTH OF JULY. 72 days from today. 

*insert record scratch*

Jen, you be SERIOUS CRAY. Didn't you JUST start wine classes? Aren't you maybe (fingers crossed) going to start working AT A WINERY? ARE YOU CRAY????

Yeah. I'm cray. I got the wine thing figured out. Hold on, really.

1. Wine class: I HAD to sign a waiver ... promising that I wouldn't actually drink any wine. Any tasting I do has to be spit out. Yes, really. AND OMG SO F-ING GROSS.
2. Winery: Meh. See #1. =)

One other slight deviation. The Whole 30 says: "You are not allowed to step on the scale or take any body measurements for the duration of the program."

The thing is with my PN program (see above) is that the food is VERY compliant with the Whole 30 and workouts are totally legit .. however ... PN likes me to weigh/measure and take pictures (kinky bastards). So ... that will be the one concession. I'm ok with it. REALLY.

I'm hoping to blog something at least every other day about this little adventure. I may throw some other stuff in here and there about my other #funemployment shenanigans.

Excited? Let's do this thing! EXCELLENT!

1 comment: