Tuesday, August 13, 2013

30 Days of ....

Yoga and Walking!

JEN! YOU BE SERIOUS CRAY!

I know. I AM CRAY. No surprise here.

SO I've been hemming and hawing about whether I should do 30 days of yoga or 30 days of putting 10,000 steps on my FitBit. Finally, I just decided to split the difference.

5 Instances of Yoga a week
7500 steps a day on my FitBit.

10,000 steps is just not super attainable for me right now. I'm veering into busy season at work (so I'm chained to my desk for a good part of the day). Also, it would be a pretty big ramp to get to from my 3-5K a day to 10K. 7500 is a nice stretch goal.

Speaking of stretching, yoga action.

Me and my friend, Rodney Yee, will be spending some quality time together 5 times a week. I fell in love with him doing some super gentle back care yoga ... so I feel ready to take our relationship a little further.

DON'T TELL NATE THAT ANOTHER MAN IS SEEING ME ALL STRETCHY AND SWEATY.

I know ... it's on a DVD ... but Rodney has eyes EVERYWHERE.  He's one dangerous, bad ass mother ... SHUT YOUR MOUTH .. I'm just talking about Rodney!

The next adventure starts TOMORROW and magically completes on my birthday!

Also, if I become this girl ... please do smack me with a wet fish across my face.

1 comment:

  1. Well. I think it would be okay if you said "Namaste, Muthafucka!" That would be acceptable.

    ReplyDelete