Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Day 25: So ... now what?

We've been at this challenge now for 25 days. While it may be premature to celebrate, I really do think we've got this one in the bag. NOTHING BUT NET, SUCKAS! SWISH!

(I believe that to be some sort of sport analogy.)

So, I've been pondering what I should tackle next. I have plenty of goals. I have another project of 101 goals in 1001 days (AKA the dayzeroproject). I have a couple diet/exercise goals that I could start next.

Maybe one of these:

  • Do yoga every day for a month (I have a ton of yoga DVDs)
  • Run/jog 1 mile non-stop (Ugh.)
  • Complete P90X (More UGH. But ... Nate did it ... SO I MUST)
  • Do a 30x30 Challenge (30 minutes of physical activity for 30 days) (Seems straightforward)
  • Hike to the top of Mt. Si (UGH. Remind me to tell you a story of EPIC WOE about Mt. Si)
  • Hit 10,000 steps a day on my Fitbit every day for a month
I know. These probably seem pretty weak sauce to some of my buff buddies out there in the world. DO NOT JUDGE ME. I AM SEDENTARY. I AM REALLY GOOD AT SITTING.

I also hate the outside. The sun wants to kill me (IT BURRRRRRNSSSS). The air is poison. The plants are poison (I am allergic to everything). The animals are poison (Except cats. Squirrels can fuck right off). Other people are horrible and honk at me. 

SEE!
I must ponder. 


1 comment:

  1. I ALSO have a tale of epic woe about Mt. Si. I fucking hate that place! It's just switchback after tree after fucking switchback after fucking tree! :)

    ReplyDelete